Question Regarding Custom Printed Bags

Breifne

Feb 11, 2015
Virginia, USA
Visit site
I know most bag manufacturers require quite a high minimum order (Pacific Bag, Inc. requires 25,000 per order, for example), but I'm wondering if anyone here knows of another good packaging manufacturer who doesn't require an order quite that large.

~ Ryan

Breifne

Feb 11, 2015
Virginia, USA
Visit site
Related question:

How much is too much for packaging? I fully realize the final answer would depend on each person's situation, but is 70-80 cents too much to pay if it's a fantastic looking bag that does the fantastic coffee inside justice? I know many of you pay half of that for decent bags, but I'm a big believer in the importance of having the very best looking packaging possible.

JohnD18

Jan 5, 2015
New York
Visit site
Plastic bags for you. You just have to order a box worth which is 500 or so depending on the bag. It's a $95 set up charge one time for the logo.

Good call with the Plastic Bags For You (PBFY). They can do hot stamping on orders of 1 case or more..so around 500 bags or so. Reasonably priced too. They increased the plate charge though. $150 now.

CoffeeOholic

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
but is 70-80 cents too much to pay if it's a fantastic looking bag that does the fantastic coffee inside justice?

How much is your brand worth really? I expect that you think this bag will fit you extremly well, and probably will. You customers will like your new bag if its branded nicely and will definatly result in more sales, especially as it can get carried,