Help Please: Looking for Royal No.5 parts

katfsh

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Hello
New here to the forum, Last year I bought a Royal no.5 to roast peanuts I haven't used it and want to restore it completely but I am missing a few parts. Is there anyone that is reproducing parts? Is there a source for used parts? I need the latch that keeps the bottom hopper door closed, I also need part of the door that is opened to fill the hopper.

Thanks
bobby

Last edited by a moderator:

royal

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone get back to you or did you find a place for parts? I just purchased a royal no. 5 today to roast cacao... and it may be missing a couple small things.

roasterguy

Feb 14, 2006
Visit site
We couldn't find anyone, we remade any parts we needed. Pulley, missing ducting, missing covers, burner, etc. Let me know what you are looking for, might be able to help. Pictures are good :)

roasterguy

Feb 14, 2006
Visit site
We rebuild roasters for a living and can rebuild your Royal for you, if you would like to pm us some pix and your ideas about what you want, we can quote you.

Roasterguy

bayrower

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello
New here to the forum, Last year I bought a Royal no.5 to roast peanuts I haven't used it and want to restore it completely but I am missing a few parts. Is there anyone that is reproducing parts? Is there a source for used parts? I need the latch that keeps the bottom hopper door closed, I also need part of the door that is opened to fill the hopper.

Thanks
bobby
advise me if you find parts.
[email protected]