Need advice: Looking for Reference Books for Coffee Roasters

Franciskoh

Dec 4, 2014
Singapore
Visit site
My dear coffee roasters, can anyone recommend some reference books for on coffee roasting profiles, temperature application and situation solving methods? I had seems some references in Amazons but not sure which is the most useful ones.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hogfish

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm a fan of Scott Rao's "The Coffee Roaster's Companion". I like protocols and methods to increase consistency and I found a few tips, tricks & theories that definitely contributed there. Also, I am in no way affiliated with the book or know Rao, just found it a pleasant read. :coffee:

seeingcoffee

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Scott Rao's book is all you need. While I don't agree with all he writes, he provides a good foundation to work from; and you can adapt the knowledge to your own roasting style/preferences.

Franciskoh

Dec 4, 2014
Singapore
Visit site
Thank you for your recommendation my dear coffee friends, I had seem Scotts Rao's book in Amazon, will get a copy of it then. Have a nice coffee roasting day buddies!

Franciskoh

Dec 4, 2014
Singapore
Visit site
PINGO! Thanks Musicphan, This is the type of reference book I have been seeking for awhile. Just placed order already :) Thank you again Musicphan.
Btw, I had order Scot Rao's The Best coffee roaster companion" as recommended by Hogfish too, thanks Hogfish.

Latest posts