$ 8,999 USD Toper 5kg roaster for sale (USED)

Dec 1, 2015
Montréal, QC
Visit site
Hello,

We are from Quebec, Canada and we have one 5kg gold toper roaster to sale.

He comes with 2 thermocouple (product and smoke), electronic valve, timer, electrical control box (with CSA certification) and cyclone

We can make a crate for shipping.

If you want to know more information or picture, please contact us : [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_20160204_144055[1].jpg
    IMG_20160204_144055[1].jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,877
Dec 1, 2015
Montréal, QC
Visit site
TKMSX 2,5 kg for sale

Hello roaster people,

We have a other roaster to sale. It's a 2,5 kg tkmsx Toper roaster ($ 5,249 USD) come with chaff collector and control box.

It is not a toy, this is a commercial roaster with 4 heavy duty motors

He is ready to roast.

Now is work with natural gas but we can convert to propane for free

He has not USB interface but we can install one on roaster

Last edited:

bambini04

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
Can you tell me if you are willing to ship to Los Angeles? If so, can you tell me how old it is/features, good/bad points, and why you are selling.
Thanks so much,
Mario the roaster.

Dec 1, 2015
Montréal, QC
Visit site
Hi Bambini04,

We are a company selling & maintenance coffee roaster since 1996. We are from Montréal in Canada.

If you are interested by our 2,5kg Toper, the year of roaster is 2005.

The roaster works well (electric and mechanical) and he ready to roast.

We can make a wooden crate for the shipping.

Send us your shipping adress for a quote. (private message)

bambini04

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello again, thanks I was finally able to open the photos. The 5kg, is it totally refurbished? I have never roasted on a Toper. Do you think I need training on this particular machine, or is it straight forward. Like I said, I'm used to coffee-tec roasters from Israel which are pretty much fully automatic. I know this is not. Forgive me for not being more educated. Again, I am in Los Angeles Ca. and would need it shipped here. do you know any service technicians in los angeles? Also, can you send me a short video that shows the machine roasting, and the finished product? Please let me know total price. Thank you. Mario