FOR SALE: Ym-5 Ambex new 5-kilo roaster

mightytan

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
YM-5 AMBEX NEW 5-KILO ROASTER FOR SELL. This unit is in storage in Calgary AB. Looking to sell or partner with someone in Calgary who has a coffee shop and is looking to add the roasting part to the business.
Will ship anywhere in Canada or USA. Original coast $11,500 USD. Coffee grinders, brewers and other coffee equipment also available

Last edited by a moderator:

Boss99er

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey mightytan, just curious.....is this the style with the internal chaff collector, or does it have the external setup with the tube running over top the drum to a motor at the back of the roaster?

Thanks and good luck with sale!

mightytan

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey mightytan, just curious.....is this the style with the internal chaff collector, or does it have the external setup with the tube running over top the drum to a motor at the back of the roaster?

Thanks and good luck with sale!

This unit has an external chafe collector with the tube running over top the drum

mightytan

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, the unit is easy maintain and keep clean. We operated a same unit in Michigan and got some excellent tips on this unit. I am sure we will find a good home for this Fire Red unit. It is an eye candy

bambini04

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello, Is roaster still avail? I'm sorry if I'm not seeing that it has/has not sold. If not, please let me know price, and whether or not shipping is available to los angeles.
Best regards,
Mario

mightytan

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi bambino someone has looked at it but it is still available. It is new and cost us over $13,000. We will accept best offer and can ship to your destination.

mightytan

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi StolenChurch, Yes the unit is still available. For this size unit the after burner is not required. Where are you located? Please call me @ 403 607 6770. I can give you all the details and maybe get you to see the unit.
thanks