Looking for roasting equipment

Countrycoop

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I am looking for coffee roasting equipment or a whole operation. The equipment I would like it to be made in usa. I am trying to start a coffee roasting business so I need everything. Thank you for reading and for any help.

empeg9000

Jul 15, 2014
East Greenbush, NY
Visit site
I am looking for coffee roasting equipment or a whole operation. The equipment I would like it to be made in usa. I am trying to start a coffee roasting business so I need everything. Thank you for reading and for any help.
I would talk to Dwane at Adirondack Coffee Roasters. Tell him Stephen from Barkeater Coffee told you to call. Great customer service. He sells Ozturk Machines. I have had a 15K machine for about 20 months. It's a work horse. I added roast profiling to mine.

Countrycoop

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Topher

I am looking for a 3kg to a 5 but would go bigger if the price wasn't to high. I would also be interested in a used one to.

mayrangcaphe

Jun 7, 2016
Visit site
Pls order us, you should officially use a 30kg/batch one, the bean sure match export standard, and you don't have to change the roaster from 5kg to 30 or even 60kg; with 30kg/batch you can roast even 0.5 kg; This is my experiences from roasting and producing coffee roasters in Hanoi, Vietnam;
Best regards;
Pls find some types at mayrangcaphe.org/shop, thank you very much
Don't care abt the cost, because adding shipping cost to the machine's value, you sure save much money comparing to US ones

NarcisaShepherd

May 12, 2015
Visit site

I like your idea! There are coffee roasters that my brother recommends that excel in quality, appearance and lots of functions. It is even a user friendly. One of those are the Giesen coffee roasters and Probat Burns coffee roasting equipment. You could try and check the other details too.