Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 06-23-2016, 08:15 PM #1
Anyone know anything about Buckeye Coffee roasters?
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and this will be my first post! I am starting small roasting business and have been looking at a few 1-3Kg drum roasters. I have recently been looking at the BC-1300 from Buckeye Arizona Coffee and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these roasters?
I also was looking at the Tj-067E from Mill City, but not sure that I will be going that way.
Thanks in advance!!!
- 12-14-2016, 12:44 PM #2
I have spoken with Randy at Buckeye several times and I certainly really like the guy. I can say the same about Steve at Mill City. But, I'm not sure that one would get the same level of support and community with Buckeye that Mill City has - at least here on the East coast. I think, in the end, it's somewhat a judgement call and try and see if you can maybe get a local reference for each where you can get a feel for the gear before you write the check. Both those companies really want to do right by the customer and put you into "the right roaster" for you.
- 12-20-2016, 09:10 AM #3
- By mars in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2015, 10:13 PM
- By mars in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2015, 10:33 AM
- By roasterguy in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2014, 12:37 PM
- By roasterguy in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 6Last Post: 11-03-2013, 08:52 PM
- By Coffeeexpert in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Search tags for this page
buckeye coffee roasters
Click on a term to search for related topics.