South Florida Coffee Class - August 29, 2016

CuisineU

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site

Cuisine U presents it's latest F&B class. WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOUR COFFEE. The last thing you serve to your guests, should be as good as your food. Coffee class August 29, with Evan Inatome, owner of Elixr, one of America's top roasters. Location: Unisource Marketing in Pompano Beach Florida.

Have a great week. Vic

Last edited by a moderator:

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I searched your website. The class seems very detailed...seems like a lot of info to cram into 7 hours. I assume this is for people who want to get into coffee and you will be touching on a lot of topics briefly? Pricing is not listed on your site and I was not able to look at purchase options. Is this part of ACF? I hope now that you have found this forum that you will stick around and take part in our little coffee community.

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi Vic,

I love that you are taking on the task of "reprogramming" the F&B community on coffee. It has always amazed me at what passes for coffee in an establishment that dramatizes their "commitment" to an exceptional guest experience. Sure the food may be stellar, but then when all is said and done, guest are given barley palatable brown liquid to top off the experience. What a truly dumb thing to do. The equivalent in sports would be like kicking an opponent in the groin with the opportunity to score the game winning shot. Yes...l did just equate serving bad coffee with kicking someone in the crotch...sue me!!! :lol:

Cheers

Peaberry