Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Datgen Roasters

Quote Originally Posted by jefferson17 View Post
    Hi Zec,

First, Datgen is manufactured IN GERMANY - not Turkey. Let's get that fixed right off the bat.

Second, Ersin (the owner of Datgen), can provide REFERENCES from many real customers throughout Europe - where he typically hand-delivers and installs each of these roasters.

Third ... You are clearly some guy that was fired from Datgen or you work at a competitor. It's obvious. So, you have no credibility. Get over yourself and move on with your life. I bet that you don't even know how to roast.
    Datgen is not produced in Germany. The owner is Turkish guy Ersin who let some other companies workers to complete the machines in Izmir Turkey. Moreover he paid some other companies workers to steel the drawings of roasters. Please compare the design of R&R Roaster and Roaster with them. You will see the original ones on Coffee Roasting Machine | Coffee Grinder | Coffee Silo
    Datgen owner close their domestic company a few months ago in Turkey. They are in trouble with government. They establish new one. But it is not sustainable business. Do not wait aftersales service. They produce today but stop tomorrow....

Cool Choosing a roaster

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGoat View Post
    I have been looking for a roaster for a little while now and have come across Datgen Roasters that appear to be reasonably priced. They are made in Germany and come with profiling capability as well as external chaff collection. Anyone have any experience or thoughts on Datgen Roasters?
    Have you thought about buying a roaster made in the USA?
    i have a US ROASTER CORP ROASTER made in Oklahoma, I love this Roaster and it is a work horse, the owner has stepped up when I needed help no only with operating the Roaster but in how to run profiles to roast a better bean. Price wise their roaster are reasonable or better if you look at to currency conversion and then there is shipping cost.

they also offer in house training at the facility in Oklahoma City.
    And Dan will take you out for dinner for some great Oklahoma favorites

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links