Direct purchase from the producer

Moterani

Nov 20, 2016
Brazil
Visit site
Hello, my name is Lucas Moterani, and I am a biologist, agronomist and coffee grower here in Brazil.

I and my team are developing a representation and logistics company with coffee growers from arabica coffee.

We have already established partnerships with many coffee growers and family cooperatives.

We will make the link between buyers and coffee growers and take care of all transport logistics and legal procedures.

If we do not already have it, we will find the coffee inside the specifications.

Presenting options in the best way with the lowest cost to the buyer and a fair price to the coffee grower.If you are interested in partnerships or service, please contact me for further clarification.

Thank you

[email protected]

Moterani

Nov 20, 2016
Brazil
Visit site
I will explain one of the possible representations:

As the small and medium sized coffee shops do not have direct access to the international market, coffee competitions, coffee growers, laws of transportation and export, logistics. Our group here in Brazil would represent the coffee shops or a group of coffee shops, doing this work here. Direct with the producer, with transparency, aiming at the best cost benefit.

What do you think of the initiative?

Moterani

Nov 20, 2016
Brazil
Visit site
64290_515269841827610_1803581492_n.jpg

Coffee plantation in southern Minas Gerais, Brazil