Results 1 to 7 of 7
- 12-05-2016, 08:53 PM #1
Can i get PROBAT G90's instruction manual?
Hello everyone, i m going to import PROBAT G90 but there some problem in gas certificate in here.
Government guy said we need some documents for roaster like machine certification, instruction manual , performance chart, and so on
for any chance is anyone has those paper for old G90 model? i think its built between 1950~60.
i m looking forward for your help thanks!
If anyone can give me full documents about G90 (copy surely fine!) i will pay for that.
Last edited by InEarthcoffee; 12-06-2016 at 01:55 AM.
- 12-12-2016, 09:52 AM #2
Have you contacted Probat? They have them and I'm sure for a fee they'll get you a copy.
- 12-13-2016, 01:25 AM #3
I already contacted with PROBAT and they introduced a guy who repair PROBAT.
Then he saids they also have no such papers for old models.
- 12-17-2016, 09:00 AM #4
My german Friend sold a GG90 some years ago in Korea.
He have maybe all Documention.
If you want,then i can give you the Contact Point.
- 12-18-2016, 10:12 PM #5
Hello Yuky thanks for your interesting on my post.
if you don't mind to give me a contact point with him , that would be very helpful!
i will look forward your kind co-operation.
our e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 01-17-2017, 11:59 AM #6
- 01-17-2017, 08:33 PM #7
- By arbutus.roasters in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2015, 07:40 AM
- By Mhippo in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2014, 08:03 AM
- By davcar in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2013, 06:42 PM
- By rondubbs in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2008, 10:56 PM
- By Rod in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2005, 02:00 PM