Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 12-19-2016, 02:05 PM #1
Rob Hoos book Modulating the flavour profile!
I was wondering if anyone has ever read this book and what your thoughts are on it??
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 12-21-2016, 07:33 AM #2
I absoutely recommend this book. Rob is an expert roaster and thoroughly describes what happens with even very small changes to the timing of the different phases of roasting. This is not a beginner book, the intended audience are roasters that can contol their roaster machines and have worked up a palate through a lot of tasting and cupping. If you're somewhere in between when it comes to skills, like me (I'd call myself an advanced home-roaster), the book is a great inspiration for developing your skills.
- 12-21-2016, 09:39 AM #3
Excellent companion to Rao's book... and comments above are accurate
- 12-21-2016, 10:23 AM #4
- By hanzyms in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2007, 06:58 PM
- By bilston in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2007, 10:01 PM
- By luc in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2007, 12:00 AM
- By meg_wlu in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2007, 02:14 PM
- By NordstromCoffee in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2006, 07:32 PM