Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Newbie roaster advice needed
- 01-09-2017, 12:00 PM #1
Newbie roaster advice needed
I'm new here, and really want to learn about coffee roasting. I figured the best way to get started is to practice a little home roasting. Right now I am not sure what would be the best for me.
I currently live in Peru, so have great access to coffee, but not such great access to roasting tools. Right now, I'm undecided between a popcorn popper, or one of these...
Tostadora De Cafe De Acero 600grs Rotor Electrico - S/. 420,00 en Mercado Libre
That option is a little more expensive, but to me seems like I might have more control over the roast? Any input you can give me would be really appreciated.
- 01-11-2017, 12:07 PM #2
- 01-11-2017, 01:27 PM #3
- By cadence51 in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:58 PM
- By beanbuzz in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 13Last Post: 10-10-2011, 01:29 PM
- By hkim1026 in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2010, 09:19 PM
- By J.Lennon29uk in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2007, 04:49 PM
- By ksr in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2006, 06:09 AM