Need nozzles to convert Ambex YM-2 to propane

Lee01

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone have a source where these can be purchased? I'm working with the roaster's owner who's switching from NG to propane. THANKS......Lee

Lee01

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
A followup, solock.......within MINUTES after I emailed AndersonForrester I got a reply. (That was a welcome surprise!). They've asked to see one of the existing jets so I'll be getting that to them.

Lee

solock

Mar 13, 2015
Lehigh Valley PA
Visit site
Thats something that I found truly refreshing about them, they clearly sell to large users, in truly diverse industries in numbers that make our 4 or 5 or 6 jets a rounding error, and yet they still respond like you are a player in their eyes! I'd give them more business if I could... Truly a gem of a company.

Lee01

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
solock, thanks much for recommending A-F. Just received the new nozzles today; thankfully, they were able to use an existing design so the cost was VERY reasonable! I continue to marvel at the way they treat us "little customers" with so much courtesy. Sure wish more Internet companies would do the same!

Next project on the roaster conversion will be to modify the Honeywell gas valve but it looks like that shouldn't be difficult. Don't know about the Maxitrol control valve; will have to check that out.

Lee

chadfireski

Mar 1, 2024
Davis Ca
Visit site
check out andersonforrester.com, this is what my toper needed to convert, PO501 Flat Tip Plug Orifice W/Chamfer - Anderson & Forrester

If you ever need to get any custom orifices from Anderson Forrester, here is my contact for your info:
Shelly Circle

[email protected] (Anderson & Forrester | Orifices | Natural Gas and Propane Products)
Just got off the phone with Shelly and ordered new burners for my San Franciscan SF6. Converting it to LP from Natural. She helped me get the right burner and the price was great also. Thanks Shelly.