Ballpark number for roasting time on a Renegade 5kg

micahgilmore

Mar 27, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys,

I know there are a number of variables that go into it, but just trying to gauge the efficiency of our roaster. Roasting 10lb batches at a time, probably averaging around 3 batches an hour. Any insights? This is a specialty coffee shop.

Appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Nugget

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I'd guess 11-13 minutes per roast. If it roasts and cools
At same time, About 4 roasts an hour.
I generally roast 3 per hr.
Are you gauging the efficiency of your machine or operator? If it's a specialty coffee shop, good tasting coffee would be what you're shooting for. How's the coffee tasting?

GraceLambert89b7o

Aug 14, 2020
Visit site
How many clients do you have? Perhaps it will be easier to get a second roster? For example, so far only one roster is enough for us. In a pandemic, there are not very many customers now, so on average we roast coffee about 12 times. This usually takes 155-160 minutes. That is about 12 minutes. By the way, 155 is a very cool number that I really like. It has a deep meaning, which you can learn more about at [url]https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-155-meaning/[/URL]. If you need a lot more coffee or you need to speed up this process, then it seems to me that there is only one way out and this is the purchase of a second roaster. I hope you solve your problem. Good luck

Last edited: