Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Book of Roast
- 04-20-2017, 03:53 PM #1
Book of Roast
Curious to know if anybody here has a review or insider information about Roast Magazine's new book release Book of Roast.
- 04-20-2017, 05:41 PM #2
The book launch is today at SCA Expo so hopefully we will see a bit more... I've only seen this brief promo: Roast Magazine Releasing Authoritative, 461-Page ?Book of Roast? | Daily Coffee News by Roast Magazine
They have added a downloadable table of content: http://roastmagazine.com/resources/B...OfContents.pdf
- 04-21-2017, 07:55 AM #3
Just got my copy yesterday! Haven't had time to read through it, but at first glance it appears like a complete reference A-Z. I will let you know my thoughts when I get a chance to read it thoroughly.
- 04-21-2017, 10:31 AM #4
Yes, I am curious as well. I had recently purchased Scott Rao's Roasting Companion book but have not yet made my way through it.
- Today, 10:20 PM #5
- By ensoluna in forum Coffee TableReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2017, 02:02 PM
- By InEarthcoffee in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2016, 11:59 PM
- By BoiseCoffee in forum Coffee TableReplies: 7Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:28 AM
- By NordstromCoffee in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2006, 07:32 PM
- By Scheezo in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-04-2005, 04:59 PM