Roasted coffee facts

coffeecube

Mar 15, 2016
kochi
Visit site
Do you know that we can eat coffee beans directly as roasted.Roasted coffee beans are healthy and it reduces the health issues like cardiovascular problems and other noisy problems too. We used to drink ground coffee with milk and water right? Here we can eat roasted coffee bean directly. Do not over eat. Other wise it is healthy.

CoffeeDude1

Jul 17, 2017
Oregon Coast
Visit site
I eat hot coffee beans ( 30 seconds after dumping into cooling bin) while roasting. If you crack a very hot bean between your teeth (to avoid burning your mouth) and gently draw air through your mouth and nose at the same time you can get a really good idea of the quality of the coffee and roast. After drinking 1/2 a pot of coffee and eating 10 beans, mixed with massive amounts of exposure to coffee oils and ground coffee I can become severely "geeked" by all the caffeine. Be careful when eating coffee beans. It's not for everyone :decaf:

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
Hey Alex
try Taza chocolate from Somerville MA and make your own. They make a wide variety of chocolate from spicy to gritty. Check out tethered site. We made a batch of chocobeans,as I named them that, and they always sold out real fast