Anyone have experience using the Novoroaster?

Natalie

Aug 11, 2017
Virginia
Visit site
Anyone have experience using the Novoroaster? I've just installed one but there's no manual and the programming is all in Germany. From what I've figured out, using a combination of pressing different buttons and using google translator, it appears to be in some sort of test mode. The machine will run but the temperature does not rise. Does anyone know of directions in English? I've reached out to Novoroaster directly but still waiting for a reply.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Georges

Sep 25, 2017
Visit site
Novoroaster Rep

Anyone have experience using the Novoroaster? I've just installed one but there's no manual and the programming is all in Germany. From what I've figured out, using a combination of pressing different buttons and using google translator, it appears to be in some sort of test mode. The machine will run but the temperature does not rise. Does anyone know of directions in English? I've reached out to Novoroaster directly but still waiting for a reply.

Thank you!

Hello Natalie
I am the new Novoroaster representative in the USA, we are based in Chicago.
Please send me detail information at the company's website about your machine including a pic of the first page of the manual and we will assist you - in the subject title: "forward to Georges USA"
I am not able to post emails or link since I have just joined - sorry
Cheers
Georges
Novoroaster USA