Anyone Need Access To A Coffee Roaster?

aeneas1

Mar 22, 2005
Visit site
a business proposition for the right person living in the san francisco bay area that would like to roast their own coffee, start their own roasting business or sell their own roasted coffee yet does not have access to a roaster.

i would like to start roasting again, after a 3-4 year hiatus, yet am not sure that i have the time to commit just yet. consequently, i would like to find someone to roast and maintain my roaster for me, a probat l5 - in exchange i would offer full use of my roaster, at no charge, to the right person for their own personal use and roasting needs. this person would be able to roast their own coffee at my great, high traffic, location and be covered by my operating permits. we would keep our coffees separate.

given that i would like the roasting to take place during business hours, the right person would have excellent exposure to potential customers should they be interested in starting their own roasting business and selling their own coffee.

please contact me if this is something you might be interested in and you are an experienced roaster.

robert
[email protected]