Has anyone ever used a Roaster and Roaster (R&R) Coffee Roaster?

amagdy

Mar 29, 2018
Visit site
Hi All,

Would like to get Coffee Forums professionals opinion about Roaster and Roaster (R&R) roasting machine. price, reliability, handling, etc.

Kindly assist if you have tried it.

Thanks.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi all,

Any feedback from anyone. waiting for your valuable replies.
Thanks.

Hello amagdy,

Since you haven't received any replies to your inquiry, it appears that the R&R roaster isn't popular here.

Are you considering buying one?

I'm sure some of our experienced members here on the Coffee Forums could recommend something else, if you're interested.

Rose

I have looked at R&R roasters (online).
While the price and specification look good, I am certainly hesitant to part with my $ when support comes from outside the USA.
R&R Roaster support comes from Izmir, Turkey.
I would definitely prefer to buy a roaster which was either built in the USA or has an agent in the USA who handles service & support issues.

elkhairy

Jun 30, 2018
Visit site
Hi,
Roaster&Roaster is completely fake business. Be aware of it. We opened a LC to them and could not recover it very long time even all our documents was correct and cost us around 800 USD.
Muhammad El-Khairy

Shyla

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi All,

Would like to get Coffee Forums professionals opinion about Roaster and Roaster (R&R) roasting machine. price, reliability, handling, etc.

Thanks.

Nope!!! But surely ill tell you.. one of my cousin is a coffee expert. lemme ask him and tell you.

BescaRoasting

Oct 14, 2018
Michigan
Visit site
Hey Amagdy. I have never heard of that particular brand of roaster. If you are looking for a solid brand with great US support, check us out. If you are interested in getting some hands on roasting experience on a Profile Roaster, consider visiting us in Michigan. We are always excited to share our roasters with new people :)

Lostman

Sep 21, 2012
Turkey
Visit site
Hi All,

Thanks.

R&R Roaster and Roaster is popular in USA. THey have distributor in Canfield OH. There are many clients in USA. I think R&R the best t finishing. They have 24 hours support by whatsapp. Do not hesitate to purcahse it.