Information Please: Does anyone anyone know anything about R&R Roasters?

Rocsato16

Jun 23, 2016
Ferrum, Virginia USA
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about R&R Roasters? Specifically the r2 model? What's the quality? Do they have a legitimate tech support? What is the companies track record? They seem relatively competitive in their pricing, but sometimes that can be a bad thing. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Gregory Rock
Rocsato Coffee Roasters, LLC
Artisan Roasted Gourmet Coffee
A Veteran Owned Small Business
www.rocsatocoffeeroasters.com
(540)493-3827

"Among the numerous luxuries of the table...coffee may be considered as one of the most valuable. It excites cheerfulness without intoxication; and the pleasing flow of spirits which it occasions...is never followed by sadness, languor or debility." – Benjamin Franklin"

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Someone asked about this company a week or so - no responses / nobody has heard of them. I would be a little worried about the support considering they have no US office.

Rocsato16

Jun 23, 2016
Ferrum, Virginia USA
Visit site
Someone asked about this company a week or so - no responses / nobody has heard of them. I would be a little worried about the support considering they have no US office.
I was kind of thinking the same, but didn't know if maybe they had at least a dealer here in the US. I'll keep this thread open in case anyone else has any info on them. I'm also looking at U.S. Roasters as well.

Thanks for the input!!!

Rocsato16

Jun 23, 2016
Ferrum, Virginia USA
Visit site
Have you reached out to Mill City or Ambex ?
Actually, when I was researching roster for my first one, I did look at Mill City. It cam down between them and Buckeye. I chose Buckeye because of the customer service at the time. I'm having issue with my Buckeye and am quite frustrated, so I'm thinking about not only upgrading in size, but also quality and changing companies.

Right now, I'm looking at Toper, U.S. Roasters Corp and maybe R&R if I can find anything on them. Maybe I'll relook at Mill City too.

Lostman

Sep 21, 2012
Turkey
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about R&R Roasters? Specifically the r2 model? What's the quality? Do they have a legitimate tech support? What is the companies track record? They seem relatively competitive in their pricing, but sometimes that can be a bad thing. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Gregory Rock
Rocsato Coffee Roasters, LLC
Artisan Roasted Gourmet Coffee
A Veteran Owned Small Business
www.rocsatocoffeeroasters.com
(540)493-3827

Hello Gregory,

R&R have number of machines in US. There is a reseller company in Ohio also. R&R answer all question 24 hours to help all customers. Their machines are handcradted and perfect. You can request references from them.

Lostman