Is Buying with Alibaba in China safe ? Need 5 or 6 kg roaster

gary3917

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Looking in to purchasing a larger roasting machine but good gosh ...it is so much more in the US than buying direct from China . Is that safe ? I can save about 8-10000.00 if I buy direct on Alibaba for the same china built machine that you can get in US . I realize the service would be better here but dam... Can not swing the cost difference . Guess I would rather take the 10,000 savings chance .If I could get a used 6 KG it would be nice but even those are around 12- 14000 in the US .Anyone deal with a reputable Alibaba company ?

yoshan

Jun 13, 2019
New Zealand
Visit site
Hi,Gary. My name is Terry, we are one of the largest roaster maker in China, and we have run a alibaba shop. currently alibaba is a very safer way to purchase than you buying directly from a official website paying by paypal, or west union.
As you said, you have save a lot of money.
Now all you need is trust, right?
1. Let me explain the process of purchasing over alibaba, you put a 30% deposit to alibaba with an contract (not order), we start production. a full testing video will be send to you and you can ask a clear shot on any part you required. once you happy, you put the rest 70% to alibaba. we book the ship, your roaster is on the way. We will notice a week before it arrive, you will be ready for collection from custom. Bring it home, test it, roast it. make sure you happy,confirm receive with alibaba, post a review. then we receive your money. before that, we will not touch any cents.
2. one of my customer just won the North American competition with our 6kg roasters, its on news paper, I can forward to you. It kind of prove the quality of our roasters.
3. We already has over 100 happy US customers with a positive review.
4. You can add me on whats app
+8618624911111, we can start with ask questions, and you do not have to buy at the end, let's just talk roasting.

yoshan

Jun 13, 2019
New Zealand
Visit site
The only reason that Alibaba grow so fast is because of their buyers and their safe trader system they built. Its basic their life. They will not take your money and run away, friend, lol. Also, when there is a argument,alibaba always stand on buyer's side. Its happened all the time. :D

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Gary - you will find with shipping/taxes/etc that cost gap will be drastically reduced. Also, make sure the requirements of your local municipalities - UL equipment may be required which often the import machines do not get tested for. You could have a beautiful machine but without the right regulatory requirements, you could have a big boat anchor.