Help Please: Santoker 3kg (Sedona Elite 3200) - Roaster flame not blue

gary3917

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Hi everyone ,
i have a Santoker 3kg (Sedona Elite 3200 ) and was wondering if it was not good for roasting to have a large white tip on my blue flame ? In order to get flame very blue I have to turn up the propane gas level very high at ignition in order to get the flame a total blue and then turn way down and also turn up my air flow to get the flame blue. I was wondering by turning the propane up high at the start of ignition ...is that bad for my fuel jets ? will it be hard on the jets ? I have to turn it all the way up and then bring it down to get the white tip off of the flame . Thought maybe that is a bad thing to do .
Thank you
Gary

gary3917

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
You know what sir.... Mr. Northsouth ......I think you are right .I just ordered some more jets ,propane and natural gas .that way I can see the difference .I mean con sarnit....You were 100% right about my chaff....why wouldn't I go for it as I trust in you ....Mr. Awesome !!!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
You know what sir.... Mr. Northsouth ......I think you are right .I just ordered some more jets ,propane and natural gas .that way I can see the difference .I mean con sarnit....You were 100% right about my chaff....why wouldn't I go for it as I trust in you ....Mr. Awesome !!!

I love it when our Forum members are able to help each other. It really makes my day.

Thanks, Guys!

~ Rose