Kaldi home roaster

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I just got my new Kaldi. The old one got destroyed when a car drove through my roastery. I know the Kaldi roasters are for home use but I really like them. The last one lasted for 5 or 6 years. I even brought it home and roasted 20 batches in 2 sittings. I was surprised that the roasts came out so even and consistent! I added a little cart so I can now got to our local stores and run demos.
sample 2.jpgsample 1.jpg

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I don't name things other than children and pets.:p Insurance did pay out. I am replacing my ProxPack with a weigh right weigh and fill. Sadkly ProxPack has gone out of business. It's really a shame they went out of business. I had my ProxPack for almost 10 years with not 1 single issue. Last bit of good news is the driver destroyed my front door. We currently have a single door. Since we are in a strip mall I do not have a loading dock. When coffee comes in we pallet jack it to just out front of the shop and carry them in 1 bag at a time. Since she hit my door...I am getting a double door!! Once this happens we sill just pallet jack the coffee into the roastery. My back is stoked!! Oh well, time to roast.