Looking for Silver flat pouches

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I have been buying the flat silver pouches with a valve for the last 8 years or so from this company. I sent an eamil order as I always do and they lost it in their spam file. I said ok, how long till you can complete my order of 10k bags. They said 4 weeks. To me that's crazy. Then they said the price is going from 15 cents to 19. I need to find a new company. Who are you using? I am not looking for side gusseted bags. I need plain 8 oz silver bags with a valve. Thanks in advance.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Thanks guys. Musicphan, I've used them in the past. Pack Plus and pacific bag have a 4 week lead time...PBFY is shipping me 10k by next Monday or Tuesday. Is it just me or is 4 weeks a crazy lead time? We order 10k every time we receive 10k. This worked perfectly until my order got lost in her bulk mail. The best part was they raised their price to 19cents from 15 cents with no warining. Im sorry but to jump up $400 bux in one increase is crazy.
Northsouth..thanks for the suggestion. I tried doing business with them in the past but it never clicked. Thanks though ;)

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Thanks guys. Musicphan, I've used them in the past. Pack Plus and pacific bag have a 4 week lead time...PBFY is shipping me 10k by next Monday or Tuesday. Is it just me or is 4 weeks a crazy lead time? We order 10k every time we receive 10k. This worked perfectly until my order got lost in her bulk mail. The best part was they raised their price to 19cents from 15 cents with no warining. Im sorry but to jump up $400 bux in one increase is crazy.
Northsouth..thanks for the suggestion. I tried doing business with them in the past but it never clicked. Thanks though ;)

I've been super happy with PBFY's lead time and service... my reps name is Joy if you need a contact. I can order custom bags and have them in 3-5 days... (I have my valves placed on the back)