Has anyone used an inline filter for smoke and odor removal for smaller roaster

Ffhend26

Jan 22, 2021
Visit site
I recently purchased a diedrich ir2.5 and wanted to see what people are using if anything for smoke and mainly odor removal. Going to roast in backyard in shed and looking at options. I know I don’t HAVE to use anything but want to be courteous to my neighbors. Afterburner is too much, electrostatic precipitator is an option, but has anyone used and inline fan and filter on exhaust after cyclone? Stealth air box makes charcoal filter boxes. Not sure if they can withstand the exhaust heat (waiting for reply). Any advice or help is appreciated
Thanks
Brian

helendarack

Oct 22, 2021
Denver
Visit site
It's very nice of you; I would like such polite neighbors. Mine never think about me, although they constantly listen to loud music and very often burn bonfires right on their territory, and all the smoke goes to my backyard and comes into my house. But by the way, I never take revenge on them since they are still young, and I think that respect for others comes with experience. I am already many years old, and I am only glad if young people will live a happy and fulfilling life. The only thing that annoys me is that the smoke remains on the furniture in the yard, but I purchased a Professional Odor Removal and treated the table's surfaces after the smoke.

Last edited: