Toper, Roasters Exchange, Ambex

Old Salt

Nov 22, 2005
Visit site
Looking at roaster for wholesale bean biz. Looking at the 10 - 15 kg roasters by Toper, Roasters Exchange, and Ambex with the respective automation systems. Any experience with these products, I actully like the Toper Roaster, but a little concerned about the support here in the states. Please comment on the roasters and the automation systems if you can. thank you

mikemtl

Aug 26, 2005
Visit site
Old Salt said:
Looking at roaster for wholesale bean biz. Looking at the 10 - 15 kg roasters by Toper, Roasters Exchange, and Ambex with the respective automation systems. Any experience with these products, I actully like the Toper Roaster, but a little concerned about the support here in the states. Please comment on the roasters and the automation systems if you can. thank you
You could give me a call 514 983 8873 I will be able to help with Toper roaster

LiftOff

Nov 3, 2004
Arizona
Visit site
I'm very happy with Ambex. I've tried and used a number of different manufacturers including Probat, Diedrich, Hans G and Roure. I've never tried the Topers, but have heard good reports on them. These are all good roasters, capable of producing outstanding coffee. They all have enough differences such as airflow control for example that make choosing the right machine for your personal "style" of roasting a little more difficult.

Support and parts availability are also very important. You simply cannot wait a week or less (or more!) for a replacement part.

I chose to go with Ambex because of the quality and the control their roasters afford me. Support is first rate and the majority of parts that would need replacement can be found at Grainger.

Now if that darn Profile Plus PDQ was in my budget...soon!

Roasting on a Ambex 2k, Probat 5k and Ambex 10K, life is good.

Nurettin

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Temuri said:
What about has garanti? I have a 5 kg has garanty and 60 kg Toper. (hsr and TKMS).

hi mr Temuri How are you?

I wonder that what is the thinking about toper roasters now ?

do you know it has a new sales strategy and they are using full specification and low prices.
www.toper.com

Brook

May 24, 2006
Eugene OR
Visit site
Toper TKM 15 Gas Roaster

Hi my name is Brook, I'm a an Espresso Industry Maintenance Tec. in Eugene Oregon. I'm working on an older Toper TKM 15 gas Roaster for a company here in town and am finding it very difficult to find Manuals and a parts diagram for this machine. Can anyone out there on the air waves help me with gathering information? I've talked with Praxis Int. and they were marginally helpfull. Thanks B Carhart

BeanGrinder

Aug 11, 2004
North Georgia, USA
Visit site
Hey, Old Salt!

I'll sell you my Ambex YM-15! It's barely used and in "like new" condition! It is an outstanding roaster and you can't beat the service from Ambex.

Bring a truck with a lift gate!

-BG

Temuri

Nov 12, 2005
Tbilisi Georgia
Visit site
hi mr Temuri How are you?

I wonder that what is the thinking about toper roasters now ?

do you know it has a new sales strategy and they are using full specification and low prices.
www.toper.com[/quote]

Mr. Nurettin! hallo! you have good roasters, at least mine (60 kg one) is working well yet. Is mr. shadi still with you? My best regards to him.

if prices ok, we may talk about 15 or30kg roaster and 120 kg one. missed Izmir. good people :D