Fresh Roast Plus 8 profiles anyone ?

BeanGrinder

Aug 11, 2004
North Georgia, USA
Visit site
I had a customer that used it. She said it smoked a lot, but she seemed to have fun with it. We looked into several home roasters with the idea of selling them through our company, but I think we're going to settle on the Zach & Dani roaster instead.

jlyon10

Super Moderator
Feb 16, 2007
Clemmons, NC
Visit site
Home Roasting

I have the same roaster and enjoy it very much. It does smoke a lot but it is so much fun, I started a website business from it. I am selling green beans and roasted beans for people who don't have roasters yet. I am looking for a distributor that will let me sell their roaster on my site an drop ship it. They are very hard to find so if anyone knows one I can contact please let me know. Visit my site at www.jimscoffeebeans.com and let me know what you think.

AJPRATT

Mar 7, 2007
Atlantic City, NJ
Visit site
Oh, good! Its not just me. I was thinking about sticking the machine on my porch! Glad to hear I'm not nuts for thinking it.

Neighbor stopped by yesterday and asked "What did you burn?" :cry: Of course, I happen to LOVE the scent of freshly roasted coffee beans, "stench" and all! The nerve of some people! LOL

Tweaks

Mar 30, 2007
SC
Visit site
I use mine every day, but I did move it to a \"roasting station\" in garage due to smoke, scent (which I love) and loose chaff which I got tired of cleaning up in the kitchen.