Apprenticship

Baugo

Nov 24, 2006
Visit site
Afraid of a little "Newbie Competition"? LOL. :shock: A little competition should keep ya on your toes.... :p If you concider Roasteries in Minnesota competition for you :p :p .

ekimrayd

Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis, Mn
Visit site
Well I need to learn from someone. I'm sure you were taught the skills to do whatever it is you do. I would like to have my own business roasting coffee and selling it of course (and I will someday) but I am learning you really can not roast beans correctly in a home roaster and sell them as the best, can you? As I have learned on this forum that the machinery needed to do such business is well out of my price range (around 4 grand). So why not get on somewhere and learn from the pro's. And as far as I can tell it takes years to really understand the full aspects of roasting coffee. So I wouldn't be just hopping on board somewhere and leaving right away. For the first time in my life I know what I wanna do, so I need to find ways to do it. That is why I am on here! It is very exciting to see the wealth of knowledge on this forum and I will soak up as much info as I can, even if it is to blow the competition out of the water!! Thank you for your support!!