Used Roasters Available?

fnjkr1

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Interested in the purchase of a used roaster for coffee shop We really like the style of the Toper and the SanFranciscan.
Any help with links or the item itself would greatly be appreciated.

tfritz

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Used 12k Diedrich Roaster Available

I have a used 12k roaster which i purchased thinking it would be smaller. Way too big for my first roaster, as I am primarily a hobbyist. Older model purchased from out-of-business coffee shop. Hasn''t been used in 3.5 years, but was reportedly in good working condition at that time. Looks to need a few small items (blower toggle switch and burner control knob) and a bit of a cleaning.

This is a manual model, without an after burner. Probably 15 years old?? and weighs around 1000 lbs.

Trade for smaller! or sell...

Nirvana

Have an Ambex Roaster you can have

Hey! I have a 5kilo Ambex roaster that I bought for my biz, but have never used it...I was going to roast and do the coffee house, but the coffee house was enough to start out with. I bought it from a roaster and he used it daily. It''s in good condition and I''d sell it for $2500 if you''re interested.

David

joelandrover

Apr 8, 2008
Visit site
Re: Have an Ambex Roaster you can have

[quote:195f79c232=\"Nirvana\"]Hey! I have a 5kilo Ambex roaster that I bought for my biz, but have never used it...I was going to roast and do the coffee house, but the coffee house was enough to start out with. I bought it from a roaster and he used it daily. It''''s in good condition and I''''d sell it for $2500 if you''''re interested.

David[/quote:195f79c232]
HELLO WANTING TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR COFFEE ROASTER
PLEASE CALL 724-282-3596
THANKS JOE

joelandrover

Apr 8, 2008
Visit site
Re: Have an Ambex Roaster you can have

Nirvana said:
Hey! I have a 5kilo Ambex roaster that I bought for my biz, but have never used it...I was going to roast and do the coffee house, but the coffee house was enough to start out with. I bought it from a roaster and he used it daily. It''s in good condition and I''d sell it for $2500 if you''re interested.

David
do you have the roaster for sale
please call joe 724-282-3596
e-mail [email protected]