Miami FL job possibility

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
Hey Alun, you've gotta be kidding about the salary plus house & car.... ??

Oh, I just reviewed your post, once I saw driver, I knew you were kidding.

CCafe said:
This is why we have edit buttons to make us look smarter then we really are! :grin:

We have edit buttons? Hmmm.... I hadn't noticed (heehee).

Actually, believe it or not I aint kidding. You dont of course get to keep the house, car, driver and maid (which i forgot to mention) forever...only while working here. But no, its all inclusive for a reason. Most Expats would flip out if they drove here, its crazy. 72.000 motorbike road deaths last year...you need a driver!

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Just get a M1114 Up-Armored HMMWV. People will move.

m1114_usmc_700.jpg

Image taken from www.olive-drab.com

ElPugDiablo

Alun_evans said:
Actually, believe it or not I aint kidding. You dont of course get to keep the house, car, driver and maid (which i forgot to mention) forever...only while working here. But no, its all inclusive for a reason. Most Expats would flip out if they drove here, its crazy. 72.000 motorbike road deaths last year...you need a driver!
Must be like in China. they don't drive there. They play the daring game. The people behind the wheel dare the motorbikers to come in front of their cars, and the motorbikers dare the cars to hit them. Sometime they call each others bluff. I witnessed an accident between a scooter and a bus. The bus driver came out and screamed at the guys lying on the ground bleeding. I mean the nerve of him to hit the bus's front tire, what audacity.

anacri

Sep 9, 2008
Louisiana
Visit site
Do you know if this is still open? If so, can you send me the information by PM? I''m relocating to Miami shortly and am trying hard to stay in the coffee industry!