San Franciscan Roasters

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
no but I have a friend who has one and have seen him roast a few batches on it....it is a sweet little machine...pricey but sweet!

aram

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: San Franciscan Roasters user group

I Take from the low response level that not a lot of people use them.

I was hoping maybe to start a users group.

I have an SF25B-i

What a roaster.

Hello! I am a small-batch roaster in VT and have been roasting on an SF-6 for about a year now and am extremely happy with it! Would love to connect with other SF roasters. Thanks!
Aram
Precision Valley Coffee Roasters

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
There is a roaster who is blind that uses a SF-25. Great roaster! Bill Kennedy from CoffeePer is always available to answer questions. I know he is certified in MA and I am sure he is in other states so it is an easy roaster to get permit with.

kusakk

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
Bills Beans in Orange, Australia, love SF Roasters and has started distributing them here. He swears by the and is moving many small 5kg shop style roasters for all the micro guys setting up around Melbourne/Sydney

aram

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Connecting SF users

I have had my SF-6 for just over a year. If something is created to connect SF users, I'd like to be a part of it.

I would really like to be in touch with all of us using the San Franciscan roasters in order to share roasting info and other good stuff. I haven't had many issues that weren't addressed by Bill Kennedy, but it would be nice to have a little "community" out there just to keep in touch. Not sure how we can do this---any ideas? Aram--Precision Valley Coffee Roasters, Springfield Vermont.

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
You could actually start your own forum for SF roasters, simple to do. Ambex had one, "Spaz" espresso machines has a user forum and several others.