Looking at purhchasing Ambex ym-2

Hochstedler2

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I'm fairly new to this forum and would like some feedback on buying a drum roaster. I've been roasting for about 3 years on a modified Sivetz 1/4 bag roaster. I would like to diversify our roasting and am looking at an Ambex ym-2. I can't find a lot about these roasters and what they are worth. I found one that is fairly new and hasn't been used much for around 3k. Does this sound like reasonable price? I want something pretty small but I'm not sure if I will want to hold out and get something that will last me longer, but if I can use it for a couple of years and sell it for what I have in it then I would be all about it. Feedback on this decision would be helpful. Thanks!

coffeejoes

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
If you can purchase a YM2 in good shape for $3000.00, go get it. I sold my 2006 for $5300.00 in Feb. As far as the roaster lasting you should not have a problem.

Nurettin

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Hello, I'm fairly new to this forum and would like some feedback on buying a drum roaster. I've been roasting for about 3 years on a modified Sivetz 1/4 bag roaster. I would like to diversify our roasting and am looking at an Ambex ym-2. I can't find a lot about these roasters and what they are worth. I found one that is fairly new and hasn't been used much for around 3k. Does this sound like reasonable price? I want something pretty small but I'm not sure if I will want to hold out and get something that will last me longer, but if I can use it for a couple of years and sell it for what I have in it then I would be all about it. Feedback on this decision would be helpful. Thanks!

Hİ did you get any price from Toper

I think Their cafeminos or 3 kg roaster will be good for you,

Also you can find the better price if they have any stock

best thing is Toper has ETl approval for Nort American Standart

Jostine85

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi i was wondering if you are goinig to be buying the Ambex ym-2 are you going to be selling Your Sivetz 1/4 bag roaster? because if you are then let me know thanks!
Josiah

nmroasters

Sep 25, 2010
Oaxaca, Mexico
Visit site
Hello,
I have a YM2, i`ve been roasting for about 8 years with it. It is a very good roaster. I`m actually trying to get the YM10, but it seems that Ambex has enough money now that doesn`t care about selling me one of those. I`ve been trying to contact them for many months and they have sent some information, then nobody picks the phone up. and that is the kind of service they are giving now. So, ambex roaster yes, ambex service sucks.