need help valueing an un restored royal no 5 coffee roaster

gclemmerson

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
while cleaning a garage at work my boss and i stumbled on an old coffee roaster i have been charged with selling it im looking to find out what its worth the only part missing is the motor can anyone contact me with information on this topic if so pm me i know nothing about this stuff nor does my boss we just want it to find a good home

Last edited:

cvcc

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
royal roaster

while cleaning a garage at work my boss and i stumbled on an old coffee roaster i have been charged with selling it im looking to find out what its worth the only part missing is the motor can anyone contact me with information on this topic if so pm me i know nothing about this stuff nor does my boss we just want it to find a good home

Any where from $500 to $5,000 depending on condition and your location (freight or travel cost)
I would be interested

gclemmerson

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Any where from $500 to $5,000 depending on condition and your location (freight or travel cost)
I would be interested
im located in waukesha WI just west of Milwaukee the only part missing on this roaster is the motor even the belts are still there if your interested please let me know ill make the arrangements for viewing and even photographing it for if that's easier for you

gclemmerson

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I would be interested
im located in waukesha WI just west of Milwaukee the only part missing on this roaster is the motor even the belts are still there if your interested please let me know ill make the arrangements for viewing and even photographing it for if that's easier for you we need this thing gone asap delivery is a possibility depending on your location

cvcc

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
royal roaster

im located in waukesha WI just west of Milwaukee the only part missing on this roaster is the motor even the belts are still there if your interested please let me know ill make the arrangements for viewing and even photographing it for if that's easier for you we need this thing gone asap delivery is a possibility depending on your location

I am in Tennessee, so shipping would be necessary, can you send pictures?