Roasters

nmroasters

Sep 25, 2010
Oaxaca, Mexico
Visit site
Hi there,
I`m looking for advise about a Coffee roaster. i have so far an YM2 Ambex, and I was trying to get a bigger one. For some reason, they seem not to care about selling me one. Adnd I would like to know from master roasters if there is one that has similar carateristics. I know about Probat, but that`s out of my budget so far.
thanks in advance for your help.

JM

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
Call Paul Ribich at Roaster Dynamics llc or find him on this site, I believe he has access to Larger Ambex roasters. Dan at US Roaster Corp usually has some trade ins.

psribich

Jul 8, 2011
Palm Harbor, FL
Visit site
I would be glad to help you with a larger Ambex brand roaster. I build the control systems for them, and I deal direct with the manufacturer.

I can not post contact info here, bu t you can reach me through my website roasterdynamics dot com

Paul Ribich
Roaster Dynamics LLC

nmroasters

Sep 25, 2010
Oaxaca, Mexico
Visit site
Thank you Charlie, Toper and Paul, I`ll consider the options you gave me. We roast in Oaxaca, Mexico, and this also represents another sort of situations to bring a new roaster all the way here. But is not impossible.

thanks again.

Juan

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
Good Luck Juan,
I do know Dan from US Roaster Corp in Oklahoma is installing in Guatemala so Mexico would be no problem. Great company to deal with.
Isn't Oaxaca the place where they make chocolate the old way?