5kg Roaster Priced to Sell

Darksideroastery

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a mint condition red and stainless Toper. This is a 5 kg TKMSX shop roaster. It is set up for natural gas. This roaster has the capacity for 10kg-30kg per hour and has an average roasting time of 10-15 minutes depending on roast level (light to dark roast). Chaff collector is included. It is a late 2008 manufactured model that was installed in the shop March 2009.

This roaster is only 2 years old and has served us well with the farmers markets but, is being replaced by a 10kg unit that will better keep up with our current volume with the new coffee shop and markets. I am motivated to sell this roaster as I do not have room for 2 roasters in my shop. Pics are available upon request.

Asking $8,000.00 priced to sell

Shaun
[email protected]

simonbonnin

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello Shaun,
I am very interested in the roaster you have for sale. Are you able to ship to the UK? and if so, would it be possible to see some pics.
Thanks
Simon

Darksideroastery

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi Simon,

Here are pics of the roaster and yes, I can ship to the UK. There is a cyclone chaff collector included (outside of picture).

Regards,

Shaun

Attachments

• ToperRoaster09.jpg
    ToperRoaster09.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2,152
  • ToperRoaster03.jpg
    ToperRoaster03.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,081

simonbonnin

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Roaster

Hi Shaun,
Thamks for sending those, it is just what we need. Can we proceed? What is the best way to organise payment? I am with paypal?
Regards
Simon

QUOTE=Darksideroastery;42500]Hi Simon,

Here are pics of the roaster and yes, I can ship to the UK. There is a cyclone chaff collector included (outside of picture).

Regards,

Shaun[/QUOTE]