Probat L5 For sale

StoCu

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Promise that I'm not a scammer! We just really need a roaster quickly. My number is 812-278-3052home 812-508-5565 cell. I'm looking for anything in our price range worth buying.

StoCu

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Crap, probably should've private messages you that. Oh well, call me! I'm hoping to get a hold of the guy selling the L12 today too because he says he might have something that would work because the L12 is out of our price range. I really wanted something from Roaster Authority because Don has been so amazing trying to help us out, but he just can't get us one in time for our opening. Anyways, try to get a hold of me. Way to be quick to judge by the way. Not cool, but understandable, I'm worried about that too.

Douglas

Jul 30, 2011
Northern California
Visit site
Crap, probably should've private messages you that. Oh well, call me! I'm hoping to get a hold of the guy selling the L12 today too because he says he might have something that would work because the L12 is out of our price range. I really wanted something from Roaster Authority because Don has been so amazing trying to help us out, but he just can't get us one in time for our opening. Anyways, try to get a hold of me. Way to be quick to judge by the way. Not cool, but understandable, I'm worried about that too.
sorry , they are cool,