For Sale Probat UG 22

Roastingworx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Greetings,

Up for sale is a Probat UG 22 that is currently being refurbished at Schuilenburg, which is a well trusted source of vintage roaster refurbishing and as it stands, the machine will be completely overhauled from to to bottom with new chrome, new motors, new bearings, belts and brushes, new electrical, so pretty much the works.The machine also come with the option of touch screen operated flat bed gas burners if you should wish to want to work with it. Currently, the machine is in the tear down phase, so there is time to voice your specific needs about the build if you should chose to buy it.

As we all know, these machines do not come up often in the market, and this one will go fast. For more information, pictures and prices, please contact Mr Glenn De Rouck glenn at koffiedevlijt.be

Roastingworx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I have been looking for one of these beauties for a while (they are incredibly hard to find) however, i was fortunate enough to find the machine we wanted, but would give anything to be able to buy this 22. Whoever ends up owning this machine will not only have a fantastic piece of roasting history, but will also own a fantastic production roaster that will raise the profile of your company in a heart beat. Best of luck!

Odyssey_coffee

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Sold?

I have been looking for one of these beauties for a while (they are incredibly hard to find) however, i was fortunate enough to find the machine we wanted, but would give anything to be able to buy this 22. Whoever ends up owning this machine will not only have a fantastic piece of roasting history, but will also own a fantastic production roaster that will raise the profile of your company in a heart beat. Best of luck!

Hey mate, has this sold yet? (sorry if I'm a little slow)