Anybody got an espresso van for sale? (socal)

abruzzodude

Oct 24, 2012
SoCal
Visit site
Hey everyone. First time poster, long time reader. I'm in the business of distributing coffee, but lately I've been really itching to run a cafe of my own. I like the idea of a mobile espresso/coffee van and the amount of freedom it has to offer from a business perspective. One company that I've been really interested in is Seattle Coffee Company... Their trucks (original xl) seem to be really high quality and well built.

Do any of you have any experience working with this company? Are any of you currently operating an original xl? What sorts of problems have you encountered (if any)? Assuming you park it in a decent spot, what's a realistic days earning for about 3-4 hours of service?

Thanks for the help guys. Feel free to PM me offers or post some info here.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello abruzzodude

We haven't had much activity on the forum regarding people selling their mobile coffee vans or trucks. You can do a search at the top right corner of your screen and take a look at the posts where people were selling their coffee trucks, mobile espresso vans, etc. You can always try to contact the person to make an inquiry. It may save you some time if you take a look at the dates of the posts and read them to see if the item has already been sold.

Rose

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Sometimes this forum gets lots of people who are trying to sell their Espresso Vans and trucks and sometimes (like now) we don't have any sellers. It changes from day to day.

I guess you'll need to keep on checking back to see if anyone lists anything for sale.

Rose