Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Coffee Shop – Tips & Guide to Open Coffee Shop Business

This is a discussion on Coffee Shop – Tips & Guide to Open Coffee Shop Business within the Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & Cafes forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Dear Rose, I never even thought to try spam this coffee forum, i just want to share the actual information from a trusted source of ...

Clarification

Dear Rose,

I never even thought to try spam this coffee forum, i just want to share the actual information from a trusted source of guidance about the coffee shop and tips. This information , i posted into my blog. But, for your information, i work at coffee trading company, namely Coffindo as marketer.

Thanks,
    Zaki

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    Hello Zaki,

Thank you for your message.

I'm very glad you won't be spamming this forum.

By the way, have you taken a look at our Business to Business thread or the Deals and Specials thread? There are a lot of interesting posts there, and you may find it useful whenever you want to ask questions or comment on business and marketing related discussions.

Thanks again, and welcome to the Forum.

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by dicoffeeshop View Post
    Do you want to open coffee shop business? Do you wonder how much it takes to open coffee shop or cafe? You could be wondering where you will get your coffee shop equipment or how to train your staff.

One of the most common question you may ask yourself is how much capital you need to start the coffee shop business. It depends on the kind of coffee business you want.

There are cheaper coffee carts and kiosks that you can start for less than $50,000 and $200,000 respectively. Sit-down coffee shops are more expensive, and the price tag goes higher if you add a drive-through. These could cost anywhere between $500,000 to $650,000.

If you want to make a lot of money and keep your coffee shop business open for a long time, then you will have to watch where the money goes. Funnel funds to areas that can benefit your coffee shop/cafe. Avoid spending on expensive freezers and stoves that are hidden in your back kitchen anyway.

Having a lawyer during the beginning phase of starting coffee shop business also secures your interests. A lawyer can help you avoid lawsuits or legal problems that could happen later on. He can also draft papers you will need for permits, contracts and the other legal documents.

Take note of anything that can pose a threat to your coffee shop business. Knowing the threats will make you more prepared to fight them. A good strategy addresses both positive and negative factors. And it is usually the negative factors that can ruin your business.

Practice preventive measures and be on guard against threats from competition, dissatisfied employees, disappointed customers, they are all over in the business world.

I recommend tylerscoffee. its less acidic, free delivery in the US and very affordable. ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ads