Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Coffee Shop – Tips & Guide to Open Coffee Shop Business

This is a discussion on Coffee Shop – Tips & Guide to Open Coffee Shop Business within the Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & Cafes forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Do you want to open coffee shop business ? Do you wonder how much it takes to open coffee shop or cafe ? You could ...

Post Coffee Shop – Tips & Guide to Open Coffee Shop Business

Do you want to open coffee shop business? Do you wonder how much it takes to open coffee shop or cafe? You could be wondering where you will get your coffee shop equipment or how to train your staff.

One of the most common question you may ask yourself is how much capital you need to start the coffee shop business. It depends on the kind of coffee business you want.

There are cheaper coffee carts and kiosks that you can start for less than $50,000 and $200,000 respectively. Sit-down coffee shops are more expensive, and the price tag goes higher if you add a drive-through. These could cost anywhere between $500,000 to $650,000.

If you want to make a lot of money and keep your coffee shop business open for a long time, then you will have to watch where the money goes. Funnel funds to areas that can benefit your coffee shop/cafe. Avoid spending on expensive freezers and stoves that are hidden in your back kitchen anyway.

Having a lawyer during the beginning phase of starting coffee shop business also secures your interests. A lawyer can help you avoid lawsuits or legal problems that could happen later on. He can also draft papers you will need for permits, contracts and the other legal documents.

Take note of anything that can pose a threat to your coffee shop business. Knowing the threats will make you more prepared to fight them. A good strategy addresses both positive and negative factors. And it is usually the negative factors that can ruin your business.

Practice preventive measures and be on guard against threats from competition, dissatisfied employees, disappointed customers, they are all over in the business world.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Coffee Shop – Tips & Guide to Open Coffee Shop Business-coffee-shop-business-5.jpg   Coffee Shop – Tips & Guide to Open Coffee Shop Business-coffee-shop-business.jpg   Coffee Shop – Tips & Guide to Open Coffee Shop Business-coffee-shop-business1.jpg   Coffee Shop – Tips & Guide to Open Coffee Shop Business-coffee-shop-business-1.jpg   Coffee Shop – Tips & Guide to Open Coffee Shop Business-coffee-shop-business-2.jpg  

Last edited by dicoffeeshop; 11-13-2012 at 01:13 AM. Reason: to complete the content

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    Hi "dicoffeeshop"

Welcome to the Coffee Forum website.

I'm not sure what the attached photos have to do with your post on this thread. Are they photos of your coffee shop?

Your message reads like it's a commercial or an advertisement. Are you geting ready to try to sell us something?

Rose

Hello dicoffeeshop;
    Welcome to the forum. Your statements about costs are so general that they might be misconstrued. You must really do a business plan as so many factors come into play. You can do alot of the work or you can hire someone else to do it for you. There are alot of companies out there that provide these services but they do cost $$. I think that a proper,Realistic business plan is more important than a lawyer, but that is just my 3cents worth.
    Brian

Dear Rose,

The photos are not my coffee shop. If You want to buy coffee, i will arrange for you. Please meet me on skype : info.coffindo

Dear Brian,

Thanks for your advices. I really appreciate that.

Best regards,
    Zaki

And so the sales pitch goes.....................................

The bolded letters are meant to be links, looks like it wasn't executed properly though.... But yes, if your post is genuine you do need to have a proper business plan.

For example, you can't sell cups of coffee for $1 in a downtown cafe, and thus you aren't going to be able to start a downtown cafe with $50,000.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, and if the post is genuine I apologize, however, the "keyword placing" and in bold,does suggest you meant it as a backlinking gesture that went wrong

Super Moderator
    Hi "dicoffeeshop"

Look what I found! Does it look familiar???

Tips For The Coffee Shop Business Newbie

Would you please explain the purpose of your message? You said that the coffee shop photos are not yours, and you just invited me to join you on skype to discuss buying coffee. (which is not going to happen).

Are you getting ready to try to sell us something? Are you getting ready to try to spam the Coffee Forum???

At this point we're very suspicious and we're wondering what you're up to.

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Hi "dicoffeeshop"

Look what I found! Does it look familiar???

Tips For The Coffee Shop Business Newbie

Would you please explain the purpose of your message? You said that the coffee shop photos are not yours, and you just invited me to join you on skype to discuss buying coffee. (which is not going to happen).

Are you getting ready to try to sell us something? Are you getting ready to try to spam the Coffee Forum???

At this point we're very suspicious and we're wondering what you're up to.

Rose
    Awww Rose... You ruined the game.... We were supposed to go on for at least a few more days before they backfilled the post with their coffee links

Super Moderator
    Keep a lookout. It still may happen. (maybe here or in some other thread)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads