Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: any coffee house owner in NYC
- 12-22-2012 08:24 AM #1
any coffee house owner in NYC
I will be in NYC this weekend and i would love to give a visit and taste some good coffee. Please let me know....
- 12-25-2012 06:12 AM #2
I know some good spots in NYC, like Bark Hot Dogs, and West Bank Cafe. Where did you end up going for coffee?
- 12-25-2012 04:51 PM #3
I ended up at Cafe Ferrera in little Italy after Lunch. Its pretty decent place and loved going there when I was living in NYC year years back..... The taste of coffee is about 75-80 out of 100 but love the owner and love chatting with people... still the same and love their Tiramisu......
- By VinceTheCoffeeGuy in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2009, 10:05 AM
- By little roastHer in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2007, 06:32 PM
- By sisupagrl5o4 in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 7Last Post: 04-24-2006, 09:03 AM
- By billy2dogs in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2006, 09:05 PM
- By SpokaneJavaMan in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 06:00 PM