Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-08-2013 07:46 AM #1
quality and quantities of beans used in coffee shops
Hi I am new to the forum and indeed to the coffee world. I have just started a business importing ready roasted, high quality arabica beans from Colombia to the UK and am looking to distribute them to retailers and or coffee shops. I wondered if anyone can tell me what sort of products are mostly used in independent coffee houses and the quantities? Eg: for an espresso machine what size bags, and how many would you go through on a daily basis?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also if anyone is interested in trying out my coffee feel free to inbox me.
- By ajuelfs in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 31Last Post: 02-04-2015, 12:45 PM
- By The Rookie in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2010, 09:16 AM
- By she.roasts in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2009, 02:13 PM
- By Krikorian International in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2006, 02:25 AM
- By Krikorian International in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2006, 02:14 AM
Search tags for this page
espresso beans used in coffee shop
Click on a term to search for related topics.