Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: accounting software
- 04-17-2013, 01:17 PM #1
I have learned a lot here and was hoping to get some further advise. I have almost finished up my business plan which includes a rough balance sheet, cash flow analysis, and income statement. I say rough because I am not an accountant! Is there an accounting software someone would recommend, so I can actually have proper looking financials? Or perhaps even a spreadsheet (that I am sure is better then mine) that they don't mind sending me?!?!? I know that some figures are supposed to transfer from balance sheet to income statement, etc, but never having taken accounting, I am a bit lost and clearly don't want to look foolish when I go to possible investors! I will be visting my local library tonight to check out an accounting book or two also!
Thanks in advance
- 04-21-2013, 07:04 AM #2
Look at GNUCASH. I think it is gnucash.org. It's free. Possibly it will give you what you want.Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been -- Jimmy Buffett (via Mark Twain)
- By Noshington in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2013, 07:50 PM
- By Noshington in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2012, 10:21 PM
- By tarborolife in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 02-04-2011, 04:51 AM
- By Habilus in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2005, 09:56 AM
- By los72 in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2003, 05:29 PM
Search tags for this page
coffee shop accounting software
Click on a term to search for related topics.