Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-01-2013, 12:16 PM #1
Drive thru coffee stand trailer - water tank & generator advice needed!
Due to ridiculous city requirements, I've decided to operate my coffee business from a consession style trailer on wheels. It's 7x10, two single espresso machines, small AC unit, fridge, freezer... The basic set up. I'm guessing I will make 100 cups of espresso drinks a day.
My water supply will have to be via water tanks. What size fresh water tank would be ideal and how long would it last?
what size generator would I need to run during the day? Would I use this at night to keep my milk and ice cold?
- 07-02-2013, 06:40 AM #2
I think you will run into tons of problems if you do not have the electricity available. The generator will cost you too much money. (diesel fuel) See if you can run a electricity from near by building or from the local power company. How many people are going to be working per day. And how many hours? I would start with 100 gallon fresh water and see. Would you have drain or do you have to pump out the grey water. That would another problem you have to think about.
Will you have permanent space or temp?
- By dino2dy in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2016, 10:03 AM
- By nihonsteve in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2013, 07:39 PM
- By chicago in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-11-2011, 12:26 PM
- By CodeRedCoffee in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2006, 09:02 AM
- By hotcoffeeinc in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:35 PM
Search tags for this page
7x10 coffee trailer,
can a coffee kiosk run on a generator?,
drive thru coffee trailer,
espresso stand trailer,
generator for coffee trailer,
how do you hook up an espresso machine to a trailer water tank,
mobile espresso drive through trailers,
need generator advice for cafe,
water tanks in espresso stand,
where do i get fresh water for my coffee stand
Click on a term to search for related topics.