My Coffee Project

JohnCoffee

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everybody,

I found this forum and decided to join and maybe get some help. I am located at Costa Rica and as you probably know we have lots of good coffee brands and types. It is also cheaper to buy gourmet coffee in here than in the USA. I handle my self around computers pretty well since I am a software developer, so based on these facts and that I love coffee I figured why don´t I open a online coffee store and get the best local coffee providers I can.

So I started to work in this project a while a go, and is almost finished. I have opened a facebook page and also a launching site, I called this project "The Coffee Bucket". If you type it into google "thecoffeebucket" you should get a match to the facebook page, sorry I can´t share the link since I am new to this community don´t want to be spammy.

We will open the store pretty soon, but right now I am working to get the right opinions on this idea, also we would like to show the store before the grand opening to a handful of users, in return we will provide discount codes to be used in the store and we even have some free coffee to give away.

Anyway, I am looking for people that might be interested in this project and might want to join our "pre-opening" research. Either way if you want to help or just like the idea I am inviting this community to check it out and maybe sign in at the launching site.

Thanks for the space! :grin: Please let me know if you are able to find the project and if you like the idea!

Last edited:

Latest posts