Drive Thru Stand

LTOWNESPRESSO

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
For a about three years now I've been working in a coffee stand, now I've been think I could do this on my own and not work for anyone but myself I figured I could do this I know all the recipes for all the drinks come up with creative specials, I work with another girl and she really wants to go into business we have already have a stand in mind that is for sale for $10,000 with espresso machine blenders, fridges and coolers and a bunch of other misc stuff ie grinder and all that. I guess what i'm asking is what do you think would be the start up cost for getting all the supplies and buying the stand? I'm going to take a loan out anyone have any advice? I really want to do this also I have a couple good locations I could place it.

Flori

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
i am not really good at coffee business, but what my mom always told me is that, as long as you love what you are doing, you go for it. the reason i said that is because, i believe, if you really love making coffee, then go do a business about it.

flori
blogger, coffeeloversofworld.com

CavalierCoffee

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I think it's great that you're interested in starting your own business. I'm sure you'll do well at the making coffee end of it, but have you looked into what you will need to do from the "business" side of things such as a business licence, permits, bookkeeping, etc..
Be sure you have everything in place before you make the leap. You need to know you're going to land on solid ground.
Good luck