Doing a paper on "opening a coffee shop as my future ca

lauren Imbrockk

Dec 6, 2004
Visit site
I have to do a research paper on a career that interests me. I would like to know what kind of college degree do you need to open your own coffee shop, how easy is it to be successful too. I really like art so I would want to be able to incorporate art into my shop by it being unique in the food presentation and decor. Their are a lot of really neat coffee places in Seattle so I'd want to model it after that. I really like to bake so is it difficult to do everything yourself? Also I'd like to hear what made people decide that opening their own business was right for them?

Thanks!

lauren Imbrockk

Dec 6, 2004
Visit site
Re: Doing a paper on "opening a coffee shop as my futur

lauren Imbrockk said:
I have to do a research paper on a career that interests me. I would like to know what kind of college degree do you need to open your own coffee shop, how easy is it to be successful too. I really like art so I would want to be able to incorporate art into my shop by it being unique in the food presentation and decor. Their are a lot of really neat coffee places in Seattle so I'd want to model it after that. I really like to bake so is it difficult to do everything yourself? Also I'd like to hear what made people decide that opening their own business was right for them?

Thanks!

Don't laugh at the coffee.
Some day you, too, may be old and weak.