Connections to coffee truck owners

jeremy8810

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to find connections to any coffee truck owners. I'd love to pick your brain on here, through telephone, or visit you in person. I know there are a lot of different types of coffee trucks, so I'll put the link of the two that are the closest to what I am thinking about.

Reveille Brothers on Vimeo

Rival Bros, Cafe on Wheels on Vimeo

I already own a roasting business, but it's been hard trying to get people to sign on to be wholesale customers when there is no brand recognition yet, so I think this may be a route to take to help establish my business further. Let me know if you know someone that owns a business like these two, or you yourself owns a business like this. Thanks awesome people!

Lightgeoduck

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I love the idea... my dream, when in the distant future is to have a mobile coffee shop... and love your idea of using it to get the word spread about your roast... which is sort of my thoughts as well.

Of course.. I am not really into fancy espresso drinks.. my truck would just serve some excellent brewed coffee to let the average joe what a coffee is suppose to taste like... I also believe that's what one would want, if the plan is to sell to restaurants and such,, since not too many use espresso machines ( at least the ones I frequent :( ) but what do I know... I have been told that I am not cool :D

Hope you (we) get some responses to your inquiry

LGD

Mr Shave

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Rival Bros have a beautiful build out and dropped some money on that rig.
Personally I would have went with a GB5 and doserless grinders.

I have 2 posts about truck stuff that you might find informative YMMV

Good luck

jeremy8810

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, doserless is the way to go!

Believe me Shave, I've already read through a majority of your posts...haha.

I'd like to send you a couple quick questions through PM if that is ok with you.

sidg

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
So Jeremy8810 what kind of questions do you have?
I've been out with a coffee truck for the past 4 months and continue to learn each week. Right now learning a lot about the way cold weather effects equipment and employees.

Latest posts