Cups

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I was wondering what everyone is using for cups. We were using the cups that have the sleeve built into it. I noticed that after using them for years they obviously cut their quality. It is now basically a piece of cardboard glued to the cup. So we switched to a cup and a sleeve but the higher ups do not like them. I personally do not like the sleeves they picked because they really don't protect that well from heat. I do like the perfect touch but when I used them before customers were constantly asking for a sleeve...even though it is "built in" They are also expensive...thoughts?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I found this...but can't find a company in the states that has them...anyone know who sells them?
cup.jpg

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
There is a company that makes sleeves like that. Looked at them last week. Not sure if I saved the link but will check and let you know.

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
carriecups.com, the other companies are located in the UK. Type in Ribbed Insulated Coffee Cups in Yahoo and you will see the images. I guess there is someone here that sells them

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
webstaurantstore.com has the ribbed sleeves. I picked up some SEDA cups from last years SCAA show and they work great, just really priced out of my budget

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
who doesn't? SEDA does. Just not ribbed at least the ones I received. One of the ribbed companies had 20oz but they are not around here.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Just spoke to SEDA...going to talk with them in Seattle. I used the built in sleeve cup before and it didn't really work well. Maybe it was just the company I was using. Thanks!

chast

Jul 30, 2006
MA
Visit site
They sent me a box of samples. If you wanted multi colored printing on the cups you need to re-mortgage your house. Take plenty of pics at the show and post them!